skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
aNiTa
Blogger Templates
Blog Backgrounds
MySpace Comments
MySpace 2.0 Layouts
Blog Backgrounds
MySpace Comments
Blogger Layouts
Blogger Backgrounds
MySpace Comments
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I changed my background because on Spring Break the marching band went to Florida to Disney World and we got to see Mickey and Minnie and it was tons of fun. I had a blast.
1 comment:
Simsbumponablog
March 30, 2010 at 4:48 PM
How cute! I hope you had a good time.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dolphins
I love Dolphins!!!!!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(19)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(2)
I changed my background because on Spring Break th...
Last night I received a phone call from a member o...
►
February
(6)
About Me
aNiTa
I am nice, I think... I plan to have a career in the medical field.
View my complete profile
How cute! I hope you had a good time.
ReplyDelete