Thursday, May 20, 2010


A lot of things are happening right now in my life and the lives of those around me. I am about to graduate with the PC class of 2010, but those who are close to me are struggling and it hurts to see them like that. My fiances grandmother is not doing very well, and I pray that God will work in the lives of the family and let his will be done in the situation. I am scared bc there is nothing I can say to make the family feel like everything will be ok. I feel like I should be the comforter, but I am at a loss for words. I also pray that God will give the words to say or the actions I need to do. Keep the Raney family in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be hard on yourself. God will give you the wisdom to say what is needed. I'll be thinking of all of you this summer. Let me know how things are going and stay in touch. I'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete